“If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader.”
John Quincy Adams
All Essential Leadership workshops are based on rediscovering who you are by examining your existing beliefs, identifying your unique gifts, your purpose, and developing the courage to use that knowledge to better serve yourself and the world. Once you know who you are, you will attract and connect with others of like mind in order to harness the power of collective collaboration.
Click the ‘+’ symbol on the right of each item below for an expanded view.
Essential Leadership (Men and Women)
• Evaluate how specific thoughts you have might be impacting your life and/or business
• Create a visualization of your expectations and outcome desires
• Go deeper into your beliefs regarding money and success
• Confront any fears of failure
• Create an action plan and commitment agreement with a supporting partner
Essential Leadership for Women
• Go deeper into discovering who you are and what you believe your purpose to be
• Commit to finding the courage to fully be who you are
• Define what your success will look like
• Learn how you can develop your fullest potential
• Create Actions steps to assure you follow your plan
Essential Leadership for the Teen Entrepreneur
• Go deep into discovering and understanding who you are, your skills, strengths, fears and dreams
• Define your goal, perceived obstacles to achieving it and finding the courage to work toward it
• Create a tangible bridge of action steps as to how to move from “vision” to a career move.
Essential Leadership for Children (Training for the Care-giver of a 4 – 8 year old)
•Learn how to provide tools and support for that 4- 8 year old who is learning “who they are.”
•Its never too early to start thinking about who you are and learning to love yourself
• Experience the fun of talking to a child through stories about how they feel
• Watch them grow in confidence by establishing themselves and their boundaries
• Using the example of Super Heroes, how the child can discover their inner strength
Essential Leadership for the Small Business Owner, School, or Church
• How to accomplish who you are through your “business”
• Tips to create a sound business plan built on strategic principles
• Learn how to measure what is important – and assign accountability
• Learn how your hiring impacts your overall success
• Learn how knowing your “customer” or market will impact your success from day one
• Gain Marketing tips around becoming an advocate not just delivering customer service
Essential Leadership for Teams
• Learn that becoming a cohesive and powerful team starts with strong individuals
• Develop a strong, honest, respectful conversation style to communicate clearly your strengths and challenges
• Learn how to create solutions for your opportunities without “always having to be right.”
• Learn to measure your progress and celebrate accomplishments
Essential Leadership Boot Camps
Two-Day Series. In this expanded version of the basic Essential Leadership Workshop, this workshop has more experiential, hands-on time including strengths review, action plans and panels of job counselors, recruiters, industry speakers, etc. All speakers and panel members are customized to fit the needs of the specific groups.
* Essential Leadership and Customer Advocacy Posters created by Rick Pollock, Image Patrol Inc.